LED technology has great advantages to our CLTs and fixture technicians. These low voltage, low profile, light sources can be assembled into small spaces and devices where conventional lighting is not possible. This class focuses specifically on using LED Technology to assemble both functional light sources and on-camera fixtures. These low power, high intensity lights can give a creative gaffer tremendous versatility in lighting a set.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU MUST KNOW:
• This CSATTF-funded class requires that you have completed all of your SAFETY PASS classes.
• You must not have taken this class within the past two years, including online classes funded by CSATTF.
• Placement in this class is not guaranteed until your eligibility with CSATTF and Local 728 is confirmed.
• While not required, the Local 728 Soldering Lab or equivalent experience is highly recommended.
• Seating for this class is limited.
A LOTTERY, if necessary, will be held to determine placement in the class. Please check the Additional Information field for details concerning a lottery.
- LED Fixture Assembly/Ribbon