This class is part of Astera's Certified Training Program and is an 8-hour intensive in-person training focused on enabling the technician to get the most out of the Astera ecosystem. This course includes theory and hands-on with Astera fixtures, the AsteraBox, and the AsteraApp, including methodology for programming fixtures, setting up DMX control, and creating effects in the AsteraApp directly.
What is covered:
- Titan LED Engine features
- IP-Rating (Wireless & Wired)
- Battery Maintenance
- App versions
- Pairing & Reset
- Pairing PIN, Radio PIN and Master PIN
- Fixture Programming in the AsteraApp
- DMX Configuration & Wireless DMX
- Wired DMX
- AsteraApp Navigation & Features
- Grouping, Color Control, Effects & Scenes
Seating is limited and you will only be accepted into one session. Please check the Additional Information section below for more details.
NOTE: Certification is not automatic, and is at the discretion of the trainer. If you must leave the class early, you cannot be certified and may not be allowed to retake the class until other members have been trained.
- LED Lighting Fixtures