NO on PROP 22: Stop Gig Greed! Car Caravan and Rally
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020
Sisters and Brothers,
We are only a few weeks away from the election and canceling gig greed is critical!
Voters must VOTE NO on Prop 22 to ensure that drivers receive the basic rights they deserve as workers. Join us this Friday for a car caravan at the Lyft Hub in DTLA to show them L.A.’s working families will VOTE NO on Prop 22.
- What: NO on Prop 22 Car Caravan
- When: This Friday, October 2nd at 9:30 AM
- Caravan Meet-Up: E. 4th St. and Merrick St., Los Angeles, CA 90013 (DTLA Arts District)
- Caravan To: Lyft Hub (662 South Santa Fe Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90021)
- Point Person: Rosemarie Molina, 408-691-3410
We cannot allow giant tech companies like Uber and Lyft, that are willing to spend over $180 MILLION to EXPLOIT their rightful employees, to hide behind the excuse of the “gig economy” any more. We WILL stop gig greed.
SPONSORED BY: LA County Federation of Labor, SEIU 721, UFCW 770, LA/OC Building Trades, Teamsters Local 396