This two-part class is being provided for Local 728 members by City Theatrical. The Multiverse wireless DMX/RDM system can broadcast as many as 10 universes of DMX data from a single transmitter, while producing less radio energy than present-day single universe systems. It has been used on a number of Local 728 shows and its scalability is making it attractive for many productions. You can read more about Multiverse at https://www.citytheatrical.com/multiverse
Day Two: Operation
- Setting up Multiverse SHoW Baby
- Setting up Multiverse Node
- Setting up Multiverse Studio (battery operated use)
- Setting up Multiverse Vero (permanent outdoor use)
- Creating a radio broadcast strategy for a production
- Setting up a complex nine universe system using Multiverse Transmitter
- Controlling wireless DMX and RDM with DMXcat
- Wireless dimming for props and costumes (QolorFLEX Multiverse Dimmers)
- Multiverse Receiver Card
It is strongly recommended to attend both days but not a requirement if you are experienced with the topics on Day One.
For ETCP Certified Technicians, this course will count double towards recertification.